About Sonoma Raceway
In 1968, a twisting 12-turn, 2.52-mile road course and a quarter-mile drag strip were carved into the rolling hills at the gateway to the Sonoma Wine Country. Since then, race fans have been treated to some of the greatest racing found anywhere in the world.
Whether it's amateur or professional SCCA road races, AMA and AFM motorcycle racing, sports car events, vintage cars or the raw power of NASCAR, INDYCAR and NHRA drag races, Sonoma Raceway has played host to some of racing's top events and its greatest moments.
Racing stars such as Mario Andretti, Dale Earnhardt, Jeff Gordon, Al Unser, Dan Gurney, Kenny Roberts, Shirley Muldowney, Don "The Snake" Prudhomme and John Force have all left their indelible marks at this unique and historic facility.
It is arguably the world's busiest racing facility, with track activity scheduled an average of 350 days a year. It is one of North America's most complete and versatile motorsports complexes and home to one of the nation's only high-performance automotive industrial parks with approximately 70 tenants.
The Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend highlights the raceway's diverse 2015 motor-racing schedule. In addition to NASCAR, the busy summer schedule will also include the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, Verizon IndyCar® Series season finale, and Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival.
The complete Sonoma Raceway major event schedule for 2015:
• Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival - May 30-31
• Toyota/Save Mart 350, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - June 26-28
• NHRA Division 7 Drag Races, presented by Korbel - July 24-26
• NHRA Sonoma Nationals, NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series - July 31-Aug. 2
• GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma, Verizon IndyCar Series finale- Aug. 28-30
• Classic Sports Racing Group Charity Challenge – Oct. 3-4
* Schedule subject to change without notice.